Trying to decide on hat to buy and not sure which brand to choose? Emthunzini Hats offer a range of features that set us apart from other hats in the market. We are a well-established company that has been operating since 2009. We are committed to bringing you high quality on-trend products and pride ourselves in offering excellent service.
Top 10 Reasons to Buy Emthunzini Hats
- Most styles offer UPF+50 protection and are endorsed by the Cancer Association of South Africa (CANSA), international Skin Cancer Foundation and the Cancer Council of Australia .
UPF50+ hats are made from Australian Radiation Protection and Nuclear Safety Agency (ARPANSA) approved materials.
- Over 100 hat options for men, women and children.
- High quality hats designed in Australia.
- Fashionable styles and colors to suit anyone and for any occasion.
- Size options and adjustable facilities to fit.
- Crushable and washable.
- Full range available to purchase online.
- Delivery locally and internationally. Free courier delivery in South Africa for orders over R1,000.
- Sold in over 300 stores across southern Africa and further afield.
What Emthunzini Hat Customers Say
But don’t just take our word for it – read what our customers say about their Emthunzini Hats.
“We were recently fortunate enough to go to the Seychelles for a holiday! I normally suffer from face skin pigmentation. Wearing my Emthunzini hats this holiday was the best thing ever, apart from the stylish look, I have no pigmentation after being two weeks in the sun. I will not go without my hats ever again!!” Bets Janzen.
“This is a great hat: very smart and stylish, whether in town, country or by the sea. Felt great when the traffic stopped to let this lady cross the road while on holiday in Italy! P.S. Husband bought one too.” Vivienne Vellacott.
“So happy with this purchase, never go anywhere without my Bella hat. Crushable, so it can easily fit into my handbag. Washable, so you can keep it clean for years. I recommend these hats to everyone, as they are comfortable, adjustable and made of strong material. BUT, most importantly, UPF50+, which is a MUST in the African sun!!” Anneke.
Do you have something to add about your Emthunzini Hat? If so, please add a review about your favourite hat on our website or post a comment on our Facebook page, send us a tweet or tag us on Instagram. We would love to hear from you.